At Perfect Smiles, we offer extensive dental services to patients in our Doylestown, PA dental office. Cosmetic dental care improves the shape, shade, and uniformity of teeth. General dentistry helps maintain the smile and prevent the development of further oral health problems. Restorative dental solutions combat infections and tooth loss to improve the structure of the smile.
Our professional dentists have years of experience in providing high-quality dental care to patients of all ages. Our office staff and dental team make it their mission to ensure that every patient feels comfortable when they visit our office. If you are looking for a dental office that takes a compassionate and comprehensive approach to dentistry, contact us today. We welcome new patients from Doylestown and Danboro, PA.
Dental Services in Doylestown, PA
Do you have a current dental concern that needs to be addressed? Are you curious about treatment that can improve the aesthetics of your smile? Discover more about each of our dental services below:
Our cosmetic dentistry treatments enhance the natural look of the smile:
- Porcelain Veneers: Made of thin shells of porcelain ceramic, dental veneers are used to brighten and reshape teeth. They cover the front of the tooth enamel to create a bright and uniform smile.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment uses a biocompatible material that can cover discolored and injured teeth. We can color-match bonded teeth to ensure that they blend in naturally.
- Teeth Whitening: Our in-office teeth whitening treatment can brighten tough tooth stains in just one office visit. Our dentists use a high-quality bleaching gel and place a barrier over the gums for minimal sensitivity.
- Invisalign: This treatment uses clear aligners to gradually realign crooked teeth. Compared to traditional braces, Invisalign offers more comfortable treatment.
With general dentistry care, we can prevent future oral health problems:
- Custom Mouthguard: Patients who play contact sports need to wear sports mouthguards. These mouthguards protect the teeth from injuries to the teeth as well as knocked-out teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry: Contact Perfect Smiles for emergency dental care. We can treat patients with lost permanent teeth, broken restorations, severe tooth pain, excessive bleeding, and objects stuck between their teeth.
- Family Dentistry: Our dentist office provides family scheduling so each member of your family can get the dental care they need. We have experience in treating everyone, from babies to seniors.
- Tooth Extraction: For patients with severely infected or impacted teeth, we recommend dental extractions. Extractions alleviate the pain and discomfort caused by these oral health problems. Our office also offers implants to replace permanent teeth.
Restorative dentistry treatments address:
- Dental Bridge: Dental bridges replace rows of consecutive missing teeth. Traditional bridges are secured by crown-capped natural teeth. However, they can also be secured by implants.
- Dental Crown: A tooth crown is used to cover damaged teeth, worn teeth, and dental implants. Crowns are porcelain ceramic caps that fully cover and protect the tooth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are small titanium posts that replace one or more missing teeth. They offer a stable foundation for a dental crown or prosthetics, such as dentures and dental bridges.
- Dentures & Partials: We offer full and partial dentures for patients with rows or arches of lost permanent teeth. Our dental team will often recommend implants to secure a denture. Implant-secured dentures offer patients better bite function and long-lasting results.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Periodontitis, or gum disease, is a serious dental problem that can lead to gum recession and tooth loss. Our scaling and root planing treatments, as well as antibiotic therapy, reverse the early stages of periodontitis.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders can cause jaw pain, chronic headaches, and teeth clenching and grinding. Bite equilibration and oral appliances can create a more even and comfortable smile.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Call Perfect Smiles for dental treatment at 215-529-8048 or request a dental appointment with our team on our website. We serve patients in Danboro, Doylestown, and the surrounding areas. At your next visit, please feel free to ask us any questions you have about your dental concerns or possible dental treatments.