Dental Crowns & Bridges – Doylestown, PA
Restore Your Smile’s Beauty and Function
Despite how far general knowledge about oral heath care has come in the past few decades, sometimes teeth can sustain serious damage or even fall out altogether. At this point, you’ll need some kind of restorative treatment in order to prevent your oral health from worsening. At Perfect Smiles of Doylestown, we offer dental crowns and bridges. Dr. Lewis and Dr. Faino can use these custom-made creations to seamlessly restore your smile’s beauty and function.
Why Choose Perfect Smiles of Doylestown for Dental Crowns & Bridges?
- Able to Replace Multiple Missing Teeth
- High-Quality Materials Deliver Lifelike Aesthetics
- State-of-the-Art Dental Implants Available
What Are Dental Crowns?
A dental crown is a personalized, tooth-shaped cap that covers the whole visible section of a tooth. These restorations are primarily used to protect a vulnerable tooth, but they can also be used for purely cosmetic purposes. If you’ve received a single dental implant, you’ll need a dental crown to complete it.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Some of the many benefits that dental crowns offer include:
- Relief from the pain of damaged teeth
- A natural-looking appearance that’s custom-made just for you
- Save your tooth from further damage that could necessitate an extraction
- Can last for a decade or more with proper maintenance
What Are Dental Bridges?
Rather than covering a tooth or implant, a dental bridge is meant to replace one or more consecutive missing teeth. This restoration consists of two crowns that are placed over your abutment teeth (the teeth at either end of the gap in your mouth) with artificial teeth called pontics literally bridging the space in the middle. A bridge can also be supported by two dental implants to provide an even sturdier and longer-lasting solution. Like crowns, bridges can be made of metal or porcelain.
Benefits of Dental Bridges
Replacing a missing tooth with a dental bridge comes with several benefits, such as:
- Restore your ability to chew and talk properly
- Fill the gap in your grin
- Prevent your remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Even out your biting force
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Can last 10+ years with the right aftercare
Restore Your Smile Today!
If you think you might benefit from a crown or bridge, then contact us to schedule a consultation with your dentist in Doylestown. Our team will be more than happy to bring back your smile’s former glory!