Dental Bonding – Doylestown, PA
A Fast, Affordable Way to Transform Your Smile
Are there one or two imperfections that detract from your smile’s beauty? If so, investing in other cosmetic dentistry treatments like porcelain veneers may seem a bit like overkill. That’s why we offer a quick, easy alternative – dental bonding in Doylestown. Whether you have a small gap between your teeth or a minor but noticeable chip, Dr. Lewis or Dr. Faino can transform your pearly whites in just one appointment. Contact Perfect Smiles of Doylestown today to get started on achieving a smile you can be proud of!
Why Choose Perfect Smiles of Doylestown for Dental Bonding?
- Beautiful Results Built to Last
- Completely Transform Your Smile in One Visit
- Treatment Designed Just for You
What Is Dental Bonding?
Also known as direct bonding or cosmetic bonding, dental bonding uses a composite resin to change the appearance of your teeth. This malleable substance comes in multiple shades that can be color-matched to blend in with the rest of your smile. We can apply the resin to your tooth, sculpting it as we go to eliminate flaws like chips, cracks, stains, gaps, and misshapen teeth in a single visit.
How Dental Bonding Works
After a consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Doylestown, dental bonding can usually be completed in a single appointment. In most cases, the procedure is painless and does not even require the use of a local anesthetic.
Once we’ve chosen the perfect color of composite resin to match your tooth enamel, we’ll lightly roughen the tooth’s surface and apply a liquid that will help the bonding material attach to the tooth. After that, we’ll being applying and molding the resin to ensure the tooth achieves its ideal size and shape. We then harden the resin with a special ultraviolet light, which takes only a few seconds. Once we’ve finished making any last-minute adjustments and given your tooth a final polish, you’ll be good to go!
Benefits of Dental Bonding
By choosing to revamp your smile with dental bonding, you can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Bonding does not generally require removal of enamel, making it a much more conservative procedure than dental crowns or porcelain veneers.
- The procedure often only takes one appointment. If you have an important upcoming event, like a job interview, dental bonding allows you to look your best as soon as possible.
- As one of the most versatile cosmetic services we offer, dental bonding can correct multiple imperfections at once, including deeply set stains that even professional teeth whitening can’t remove.
- Dental bonding is one of the most affordable cosmetic treatments available, as it uses an inexpensive material and doesn’t require communicating with an offsite dental lab.
- As long as you take good care of your teeth, your results should last for up to a decade.