All-On-4 – Doylestown, PA
Fewer Implants for a Healthier Smile
Instead of settling for traditional dentures to replace your missing arch of teeth, you may be thinking implant dentures are the route you want to take. Their permanency, longevity, and ability to restore your natural appearance seem like a worthwhile investment. But what do you do when you learn you lack the necessary jawbone density to support this type of smile? Before you buy into the falsehood that there are no other options, let the team at Perfect Smiles of Doylestown recommend an alternative solution – All-On-4 in Doylestown ! Contact us to schedule an appointment to learn more about this unique treatment and how you can achieve the same great results!
How Do All-On-4 Implants Work?
Unlike traditional implant dentures that require between six and eight dental implant posts, All-On-4 uses only four implants that are strategically placed along your jawbone. After using advanced dental technology to pinpoint the densest areas of your jawbone, your implant dentist in Doylestown will place two posterior (back of the mouth) implants at a 45-degree angle and the other two implants toward the front of your mouth. This will create a balanced and solid foundation for your new restoration when placed.
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Implants?
The only way to know for sure if you’re a qualified candidate for All-On-4 is to schedule a consultation with our team. While most individuals who are missing an entire arch of teeth will likely be eligible, it is best to have a thorough evaluation to ensure you show no signs of gum disease, as healthy gums are essential. It is also imperative that you be void of any autoimmune disorders or serious health conditions that can cause you to have an unhealthy or weakened immune system. This can lead to dental implant failure because you’ll have a much harder time healing.
Benefits of All-On-4 Implants
If you’re wondering about the benefits associated with All-On-4, here are just a few of the many reasons you can feel confident in choosing this method of treatment and forgoing traditional implant dentures:
- You’ll enjoy the same great confidence and natural appearance with All-On-4
- You’ll have a stronger bite force and chewing power with only four dental implants, allowing you to eat all the foods you love
- All-On-4 implants are easy to keep clean and help you maintain better oral health
- You can enjoy a longer-lasting smile that doesn’t require frequent adjustments or replacements like regular dentures
- You’ll notice another improvement in your oral health, as your implants will continuously stimulate your jawbone to avoid more bone loss in the future
All-On-4 vs. Traditional Implants
Although it might seem disheartening at first, learning you’re ineligible to receive dental implants in Doylestown, the truth is that All-On-4 can give you just as many great benefits and advantages. Unlike regular implant dentures, All-On-4:
- Doesn’t require the additional time or cost of a bone graft because your implant dentist will use the densest parts of your jawbone to support your restoration
- It will cost less than traditional implant dentures because you’ll only need four dental implant posts
- May make it possible for you to receive your new restoration the same day as your All-On-4 dental implant placement procedure